Thursday 26 December 2013

Second Importance


I still have the UV VIP Stamp, omg, don't mind me, I feel so good as a Very Important Person! First time being a vip at zouk, (ok I know I am super lame but, it's so cool ok, like when is the last time you were a VIP?) Impromptu partying at zouk on Christmas yesterday, Megan and I were just like, "eh go where ah?" "mink?" "butterfact?" "I don't want Azzura because very hot" "I DON'T WANT ZOUK" Then suddenly, "zouk feels more at home" "ya it does"

Made some new friends, got this smartass guy from oxford like wtf??? Today, went to roydon's house to watch some zombie movies and played with rayden! :D I AM SO FKING FAT LIKE I NEED TO SEAL MY MOUTH STOP EATING YOU PIG. UGHHH. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.