Friday 21 February 2014

Second Accounting

Photo: Everything with fries with my girls! @huangpotato @wanderlustzz @fortyninelions
Out with my girls, DY, Av and Abs to Holland.V Everything with Fries, second time there! And then headed to Skarter to drinkkkk. :P A little high from the booze! So today had accounting paper, my first reaction when I opened the paper, "the fuck is this shit. *sigh", but I did question one anyway, I mean, i could do part a and b. But for part c, d, e and f, it was like, "my brain is a joke." For question two, on company accounts, the whole time, I was like, "wait, what is Bonus Rights Issue." "Am I doing it right?" "SHIT CANNOT BALANCE." "What if wrong, die die die."

Photo: My sweet angel!!!
At least question three was the saving question! Incomplete records! Surprisingly I could do it? :D First time siaaa. Only the capital I couldn't find. So that's about it! Busy day tmr! Ciao! Need to sleep alot. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.