Wednesday 12 February 2014

Second Problems

I HAVE A PROBLEM FRIENDS. I can't stop zouk-ing. Even when I totally have no energy to go, I still wanna fking go. THIS IS SO BAD. WHY. I don't even have clothes to wear to there anymore. Anyway, today, went to school in the morning. Guess what? Could not find my council badge and collar pin. Panic attack! Scarly, actually I left one set of uniform in school and didn't bring it home, and my council badge and collar pin was on it. *phew. Back to normal class lessons. IRP was boring as always, accounting, omg fk the company accounts, I forget everything.

The whole time I was like, "what is par value??" "what is this?" "what is that?" ugh, I hate it when I feel so stupid. fking pissed at myself. had 2 hours of break and went to find Mr Ser. Thenn, for HTP had a dialogue session with Mr Lionel Yeo, CEO of Singapore Tourism Board. Thenn, after school headed to library to do my GP Common Test. Had council till 5.45pm. interview interview interview. admin work admin work. we can do this guys. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.