Sunday 16 February 2014

Second Sayings

Photo: Have not eaten this since last year
I did not club last night. HAHAH JUST SAYING. Can't wait for next Friday with my girls plus two guys. Think my period gonna come, keep craving for food food food. Okay maybe that's normal. Yesterday, pretty much stayed in the entire day, ate with parents and stuff. Today went to church. I am falling sick man. Like I can feel the fever coming, slowly entering my system. boooo. And tmr is the start of cts! What am I doing.

Photo: This concludes what I did for the entire day
Just wanna say that, from now onwards, I'm going to let go of my whatever i'm feeling for this particular person, it's been so hard. ive been so sad. :( so friends, cheer me on! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.