Tuesday 4 February 2014

Second Puzzles

Photo: School today! @wanderlustzz @hedgeehanehan whr my Averil
Cannot believe how fast time flies, orientation is round the corner, which means, common test is round the corner. My studies are lagging wayyy behind. Study everyday also no use sia, really not enough time. All I want to do is, book a 5 star hotel, on a wednesday, check out on the following sunday. Go partying till the sun goes down, and then breakfast buffet, swimming, sight-seeing, I want. :( But I can't have. Got many things to do now! What econs essay ah, mob tutorial ah, fuck la okay, give so many homework, how you expect me to study. :(

Photo: With the abs in school! @wanderlustzz
It was a long day today, my friends made it possible to survive the entire day. Started with IRP, where Mr Ser kept talking to me about flowers once again. Then had P.E, today's P.E quite slack, only like ran one round and did a few work outs, and it's games. Then I fucking ate. Then didn't have GP lesson cause Mdm Yani didn't come, finished up econs homework! Then had accounting lesson, wlao don't understand why must divide byt he damn 40,000 and not 12,000 units. Averil and I were like puzzled for the entire lesson. Then had break and I ate again. Then had econs, which was dammmn boring, if Miss Cherie's voice wasn't so nice, I bet I confirm fall asleep man.

Then had mob and council, went home at 6.45pm! Dad came to fetch me! What a day. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.