Saturday 8 February 2014

Second Orientation

Photo: #MIolympus14 Day 2!!! @leeyishanz
omg I have to start studying, common test is like next next week. you feel me? D; For MOB, i'm done with year ones topics, but year two topics haven't touch! For accounting, I'm done with year three topics but company accounts and incomplete records i also haven't touch. Econs, zero starts! then there's GP, what is GP. Anyway, I have not posted anything in like three days because I'm so busy with school. I'll start on wednesday night. Went to zouk with Megan and Yunxin. Quite fun! I met a guy named Alfred, make me wanna watch what clicknetwork.

Photo: Nightwalkkkk #miolympus14 @leeyishanz
Thursday, first day of orientation! I spotted four chong boon people ~ Shaunessy was one of them. The blur look on their faces is simply amusing. And some people called me, Yishan and Jeraldine the Charlie's Angels. hahaha, cause we always walk together. Then, after orientation, sri and I proceeded to MOE Headquarters for some briefing for SG50 tribute. Wlao the fking taxi uncle cheat our money sia, zzz. After that I went home to sleep cause, I mean, zouk > orientation > moe headquarters? tiring much.

Photo: Orientation Day 2 ended! - thank you clan leaders, ogls, councillors.  #miolympus14
Friday, second day of orientation! We were more organized! We had the nightwalk which was awesome. Though we didn't really manage to complete it due to some delay but I'm glad the students enjoyed it. Damn nice to watch people screaming, like, "yes the scaring works", but if people don't scream then abit sian what right. Left school around 10pm. 15 hours in school so that's a record. Okay, megan and I were contemplating if we should go party. Danying told me not to go. but guess what, silly me, went. Like damn last minute man. Spent like $22 + $56 + $40 + $20 = $138 for a night at zouk. Okay NO MORE NO MORE. Met kwang there!

Photo: Orientation Day 1! @maundervee @leeyishanz @jerrybearr
So today, hangover saturday gonna have dinner with relatives, cousins and blablabla at yumcha later. I've got a hangover oh oh ohhhh. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.