Sunday 23 February 2014

Second Socializing

Photo: Dinz at my crib with @wanderlustzz
Went to zouk yesterday! YES I DID IT, I only drank a cup of alcoholic drink. SO MET MY BABE SHERALYN! MISS YOU SO MUCH. Made new friends, i tell you, clubbing is all about socializing! Cool or cool! When I was cabbing there, the taxi uncle damn zai, talk to me about stocks and shares and even test me on my econs. LOL. Like test me about market structure but I haven't learn yet ley! Then we talked about money money money, until the governmenr investigated his investments and fouund something wrong and confiscated his license. too bad.

I made a new song! https://soundcloud.com/jojusteece/rainbow


Anyway yesterday was quite okay okay luh, but w my sheralynnnn woopwoop.  Then today went to church, I never sleep there eh, hahahaha! Cause no headache no nothing. :) and thank you jj for your hospitality! and eliz as well!! :) gonna meet je and abi laterrrr for second round of church. I'm now like researching about Billionaires! How to be like them, someday someday ~ Someday my prince will come. So abigail came to my house for dinz, fusilli! YEAP, THATS ABT IT GOODBYE! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.