Wednesday 19 February 2014

Second Boyfriends

Photo: FaceTime mini council meeting w @leeyishanz and ms er HAHHA
Facetime council meeting w yishan and ms er yesterday!
Was cranky yesterday so, oppsy daisy. Deleted the post! Okay I have not started on accounting, super duper lazy luhhh. What is accounting? The past 18 years of my life, I seriously didn't understand shit about accounts. But then this year, somehow, think wisdom came pouring in? SUDDENLY I UNDERSTAND?? Not just me, but averil also! Cool or cool. Just wanna pass accounting for common test, not really looking forward to it. :/ That's that. After tomorrow 4.30pm, it's FREEDOM. Kidding this is just a common test, still got Prelim 1, Prelim 2 and A Levels to conquer! #letsgojo!

Photo: What am I doing with life
I look so young in this photo ~~ yayyyy.
Mr Ser told us to find boyfriend only in university. He said boys my age are childish, only after army, they will become mature. And I was like, 'um okayyy, not like I'm finding a boyfriend now' hahaha, mr ser damn cute sia. But that's good advise! Can't wait for uni where the smart ones are! obviously capable in making $$. hahahha. #moneymindedjo. #boyfriendwithcarplease. #amitoodemanding. #yes-i-am

Photo: Prataaaaaa @ gombak w the breakfast club. @fortyninelions @hedgeehanehan @huangpotato
Had prata w my fellow breakfast club after school at Gombak! :P Tmr gonna have dinz and drinks w my non-halal girls, friday gonna have class bbq, so hyped up for this week! Okay I'll shall after dinner, Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.