Saturday 22 February 2014

Second Wasting

Photo: BBQ!! @wanderlustzz @jerrybearr @hedgeehanehan
HAVING STOMACH ACHE THANKS TO SASHIMI. Yesterday was a longgg day. Started off with Batam trip briefing in school at 11.30am. The duration was supposed to be 1 hour, suppose to end at 12.30pm!!! Guess what, we broke up into groups, I was in the English group, so half from 12B1, and the other half was from 12S4. Love my 12B1 girls, cause we have one thing in common then, WANTING TO GO OFF EARLY. But the 12S4 peeps seriously, they really love school so much, made us stay for two and a friking half hours. You fking kidding me. People actually have plans after school. zzz.

Photo: Reinsta from @jerrybearr
Ask questions like, "can bring Singapore $50 to Batam anot?", hello? 19 already bitch, dont tell me you cant decide for yourself. pek cek you know, I wanted to go town to shop in the end zzzz have to fking go home. Then, suppose to plan activities for the children in Batam, planning takes like half an hour, they frigging took like one and a half hours like are you joking. I was raging and rolling my eyes hahah then Ms Gabriela knew that I wanted to leave so she quickly chase them. Then Jia en was like, "cant we just talk on WA" LOL THEN I WAS AGREEING, ALL THE B1 PEOPLE AGREEING. HAHAHA. Anyway, so did not go to town to shop cause NO FRIKING TIME. LIKE WLAO WASTE MY TIME LA.

Photo: Class girls BBQ @jerrybearr
Went to Jem then went home to bathe and stuff and chiong to Lakeside for Class girls BBQ! Found out that my angel, the one who was giving me all those chocolates and sweets is Jillian! Thank you Jillian! Thanks for giving me all my favourite chocs and sweets and encouraging me!!! :D Then, jeraldine and I had to leave early for zoukkk with Yishan, Megan, Jia Jiet and Kenneth (who is JJ's friend), I know so many kenneths man! Omg, I was so wasted la, crashed at Yishan's house! :) Then ate at Ichiban Boshi and then went home to continue lazing on my bed! Thats about it! :D Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.