Monday 24 February 2014

Second Heatwaves

Feeling so ugh with my period. :( Okay so the timetable sucks big time. Everything is not gng well at all. yayy. fml. First thing in the morning, track fault train delayed for damn long, omg are you kidding me. thank goodness I left the house 15 minutes earlier hence I wasn't late. But really couldn't wake up! And then had a day of school which started off horrible as well as my class's aircon fking spoil. "we will change the air conditioners in F01, F02 and F03 (my classroom) after Chinese New Year." Now cny dk past how long already yet I'm still waiting for my new aircon. I know what you're gonna say, "spoiled kids these days." But seriously, its like a damn sauna. I feel like I wore 5 jackets and ate a bucket of chilli padi. 

Know how hot it was, the sun really must maintain. When america needs you, why are you shinning so brightly on Singapore, go away we don't really need you at your full capacity now, please i beg you. So that's about it. Recommend some good hotel buffet restaurants, need to book for my family event! :D Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.