Thursday 13 February 2014

Second Drain

Photo: @hedgeehanehan sister chicken
School today was dammmmn draining! I'm getting more and more exhausted as I grow older one day at a time. So yesterday wanted to go to Zouk with meg then in the endddd. HAHAHAH. Today morning woke up and trained to school. Was doing econs homework in the train, 2 essays! Pro right! Then later see my handwriting machiam use left hand like I'm tryna carve a trees on my foolscape. HAHAHA FK. I did pledge duty today, heng never cough in the mic. Thenn, it was malay lesson, was chionging econs homework during that useless lesson. Okay la not useless, I got to eat some malay food :P Delicious sia. Then chilled in the canteen with Yi Shan! 

During break, Mr Ser talked to me, Hanan and Av, like for the entire break, so thank God I ate before that. Poor Av and Hanan couldn't eat till 1.25pm! Econs lesson was dammmmn zzzzz, my eyes really cannot open. MOB Lesson another eyecloser. At least accounting was interesting. Headed hommmme! Got so much work to do. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.