Sunday 9 February 2014

Second Ministers

Photo: +
Photo: Grandpa and Grandma's birthday celebration at Yum Cha!
I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. Miss sleeping beauty. Now there's a Lana Del Ray version for Maleficent! Damn smart they, name the sleeping beauty movie as the villian. hahaha. So, Saturday, went for reunion dinner with my entire extended family at Yum Cha. The frigging dinner, took like 4 hours?? I MEAN HELLO ITS JUST AN 8 COURSE MEAL, I EXPECT TO FINISH IT IN 2 HOURS NOT MF 4HOURS. ZZZ. Sat at the table till I wanted to doze off man. But anyway, enjoyed myself with my cousins!

Photo: Early morning Istana duties  with Sri
Photo: Istana with my new friends!
Photo: Just chilling with my government~

Proceeded to zouk with meg, eliz and eunice! Idk why, I felt like so pissed. But mehhhh, fk cares. Then after zouk, went home to nap for an hour! And out to the Istana for duty. Wlao stand until back ache man. Heng got two nurse from ite nursing school whom I made friends with! and omg this girl from mjc damn pretty. took pictures with the ministers! I was tailing PM Lee, Tony Tan and Goh Chok Tong, but damn failed to get a picture with them. :( After the event, proceeded to plaza sing to meet Alfred.


We had lunch at skinny pizza, caught Lego Movie (it's damn funny but I slept through it cause damn tired!!) Then he drove to amkhub and we ate MOF. :P Then he sent me home! That's about it! Damn damn damn super full and tired! Gonna bathe and crash! Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.