Sunday 2 February 2014

Second Bloatedness

Photo: CNY W @leeyishanz
I never go clubbing yesterdayyyy! this shows that, i'm not addicted hahaha! yes! anyway, it's because I slept damn early, damn tired man this cny. whole day eat sleep eat sleep machiam pig. Not to forget, receive red packet! :) Thenn, today went to church! Then went to Yishan's house and learned me some mahjong. Yishan sister major look like korean! Cool sia. And her parrot is so cute! When the parrot said, "so cute, heeheehee", even cuter! And also can say "Happy New Year!" even better! Yishan father also very funny, omg the tea damn joke, tell you next time!

Photo: Playful brotherrr
Then after that went to lee kimpo's house to bainian and stuff. Then went to eat tong le for dinz! Wa really damn full, bloated with soups and teas! actually right the whole cny, the thing that make me full is the soup from the steamboat and the non-stop tea pouring at restaurants. I'm actually bloated with water, burst me. I'm home now! Shall go exercise tmr! Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.