Monday 10 February 2014

Second Rivers

Photo: Orientation day 3 #miolympus14 @leeyishanz @jerrybearr
the internet connection sucks like shit. anyway, Tyler got the 'say something' song stuck in my head like I don't even like that song. #why. Today was fine, went to school super early in the morning, did morning assembly duty, ate alot (feeling like a pig), enjoyed today with my council babes! The bad thing is that I am lagging behind in studies like, missing four days of lesson is no joke. Learned the M.I dance in the a few minutes HAHAHA, but the 15 step dance abit messed up for me! Danced in stage, hid behind Shermin hahaha. Partied in the school hall with songs from my phone hehehehhh. *WE HIT TURBULENCE! Kena scolded by Ms Er for chilling in the senate with the lights off...

Miss my babes averil, danying, abigail and hanan! After orientation, dad fetched me home! :D Happy gurl in da house yo. Okay, need to write the damn speech now, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.