Friday 10 January 2014

Second Bloats

Hey, omg guys, I'm so bloated, how am I gonna wear my cropped tee later.... D: SOMEMORE I JUST ATE A CUPCAKE WTF IS WRONG WITH ME. So, school today was okay, like fking finally the first week of school is done. And I already feel super exhausted that I have to take chicken essence for later. zzz. Being in school at 6.45am everyday ain't a joke man, somemore must remind people to raise flag, I mean like can auto abit ley.

I did morning announcements today, HENG NV COUGH DURING PLEDGE TAKING. Imagine like I cough, it would be like, "We the citizens of (*cough) Singapore", it would sound like I was making fun of Singapore but I am not. LOL. This cough needs to heal please. Had GP lesson, with GP homework! Then had P.E, Mr Roslan asked us to run 5rounds like FML, but at least can lose weight, if I do that every week ah, YAY TO WEIGHT LOSS. HTP was quite boring, so I won't talk about that.

Proceeded on with council, must rehearse and then present the orientation to Mr Azman, he is such a critical thinker man, bomb us with  billion questions, why this why that, it's good la but bad also hahaha. So that's how the day went! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.