Monday 13 January 2014

Second Worship

Photo: @wanderlustzz ONE AND ONLY BREAK TODAY CANT WAIT FOR NANDOS!!
Tell you ah, now the christian song machiam clubbing music, Hillsong somemore!! I'm like downloading the songs, go listen! The album is Hillsong Young & Free, wa they damn clever now attract back all the christians who are lead astray, attract them back with songs like this. POWER!!! I will post this songs as my blog songs so you guys can listen or like, I'll post the song titles here you can go hear!

Alive - Hillsong, Young & Free

Wake - Hillsong, Young & Free

Photo: Nandos with my girls   @scatteredbones @wanderlustzz @hedgeehanehan @huangpotato @jerrybearr @hajarrry @49lions
The picture at the bottom left, I look like some weirdo, like seriously.
So today was a great day! I know yesterday I was like abit cray cray?? Yeaaa had a major headache. School was fine today! Had breakfast with Av and Hanan. And after school went to have nandos with my girls. FINALLY CAN SEE SHERALYN AND HAJAR!!!! <3 Then yeap here I am, gonna get started on schoolwork and stuff. Goodbye! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.