Tuesday 21 January 2014

Second Reminders

Not gonna post on insta, just wanted the effects haha, pardon the shadow!

La la la la la la, sing a happy song. My father made me sing that idk for fk. LOL. Reminds me of vais too, haha! good times, good times. Anyway, school today, was damnnnn slack sia! Even though ends at 5.25! I DIDN'T SLEEP AT ALL MAN. So I did pledge duty duty, and damn I forgot to wear my school badge, how embarrassing. Then, had IRP, which was on gossips. Reminds me of Gossip Girl!! MISS THAT SHOW SOSOSOSO MUCH! Omg, I realized, I haven't been watching Lost Girl as well. Had PE, Mr Roslan didn't come!

So for PE, I'm so happy that my stamina improved! Usually I'm one of the last runners, I can run 2 rounds without stopping! But towards the end I walked abit hahaha. opps. But stilllll. So happy for that! Ran 2 rounds for warm up, then did some stretches! Then ran 1 round, then did pushups, ran another round, then did dips, then ran another round, then did steps! Feeling so fit! Then went to eat cai fan during break #1. -__- hahah temptations. Then, had GP, which was damn horrible, I wanna sit with the people I like please. ):

Then, had break #2, just went to a random classroom to slack our asses off. Then had accounting, Mr Cheng didn't come so it was a FREE PERIOD. Then had break #3, Av and I were so tempted to eat noodles, so she bought laksa, and I bought my tomyam! Then had econs lesson, I had to present something, so embarrassing man. Then, had break #4 which we went to F03 to enjoy aircon and slack more. Then had mob lesson! Which was quite interesting, but I still find it boring. School is boring, that's the conclusion. But, study is essential! SO MANY DAMN HOMEWORKS TODAY!

My angel gave me an encouragement letter! So happy! Want to find out who it is! I have not given to my mortal though! :/ And Dan Ying gave me chocolates! :P Gonna share it with my brother! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.