Monday 6 January 2014

Second Teachers

Photo: 1) Dafug 
2) I choose sleep
I need to stop shopping online, fking waste of money because some of the clothes don't even fit and some take like a million years to come. First day of school, my new partners are Averil and Abigail! My both A girls hahahahaha, okay I am so lame. Uhmm, no more Dan Ying and Sheralyn, feeling abit lost. Like I need their presence, like AHHHH WHR ARE MY GIRLS, MISS THEM. First day of school felt like a long train ride, I was so sleepy.

And thanks Averil for the christmas gift! And Jia En for the candies. :P LOVE CHOCOLATES LA K. Well, so my home tutors are Ms Ang and Mr Ser, walao the female one damn noisy and fierce.. Hahaha. For MOB, the teacher is kinda sweet, at first I thought she got attitude problem because of her face, but actually she quite nice. Then for econs is Miss Cherie, hahaha she is like the, "no nonsense in my class pls" kind of teacher. yayness.

Because my new class is damn noisy la?? The boys so noisy la fk why must combine. ): The girls are good though! So needa finish econs and mob homeworks! Cheers! Wish me luck. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.