Tuesday 28 January 2014

Second BreakEvenAnalysis

Photo: Randoms @wanderlustzz @hedgeehanehan
my skin here looks damn white luh! No effects hor.

It's 11pm and my brother is like playing the damn guitar FK LA SHUT THE FK UP CAN PLS. Ughh. Anyway he said one last song. So phew! Cause I really wanna sleep, don't even wanna revise accounting man. So so so so so bored. D: I WANNA GO ZOUK. Today went alright! Except the part where I have my period. So had PE in the morning, Mr Rosland decided to be nice and only made us run 1 round! :D Then had GP which was a test. Then had accounting and learnt B/E Analysis, the same shit I am currently learning in MOB. So it's lllike a repeat, but more confusing.

Then had break, and Econs, which was test. ;) then had another break and had MOB which was group work, well I was playing sims causse I brought my lappy. :P Then then, zooooom home! And watched tv till late. hahaha. Matilda la so addictive. Yes. Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.