Saturday 11 January 2014

Second Homeworks

Photo: Just look at my face man seriously. WTF KIND OF EXPRESSION. @swagwannabe @wanderlustzz @xmtyx
Pardon my unglam I was high.
Eat, sleep, rave, repeat. Went to mink yesterday night with my babes! And made new friends, though I forgot their names! It was crazy last night! ;) Had lots of fun! And now, back to reality, studying and studying and doing homework. can't believe I'm doing homework man, it's a new thing for me. HAHA KIDDING. Think I very bad ah? Hello, councillor how can don't do homework you tell me. Life of councilor, can't wait to step down man! Finish this!

Photo: Everyone so happy and Hanan is like  @hedgeehanehan @huangpotato @wanderlustzz @49lions where is @jerrybearr ??? D;
Today's gonna be staying in day, maybe partying at night? :D Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.