Wednesday 8 January 2014

Second Feelings

NO PIC.

Okay so, broke up with gf this morning! Feel so, idk, what's that word? FEELING ALOT OF THINGS. I feel empty yet I feel a sense of relief, yet I feel guilty, yet I feel lifted, yet I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL. I suck okay, this is what I do best, walk away. :( Don't think I can handle a relationship for now, A levels, plus council plus school work plus music, like oh god, my music exam is this year.

Okay so here's the plan, this Friday, gonna present to vice principal on orientation, going to meet the retainees and explain orientation to them, deploy retainees as orienataion group leaders. Next wednesday, will be MI Open House, plus we also need to rehearse orientation games with retainees. Plenty of work to be done. Orientation is on 6th Feb to 11th Feb 2014. Followed by total defense day celebration on 12th Feb, and haha (sidetrack abit), Valentine's day (which I shall receive nothing.), and followed by Common Test on 17th Feb. YES WANT TO DIE NOW.

So tired today! Dad sent me home! Accounting lesson was quite cool, omg I can do the question, proud of myself. Gonna do econs and mob homework, then maybe do some revision. Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.