Thursday 23 January 2014

Second Burn

Photo: Snapchats @hedgeehanehan @fortyninelions @wanderlustzz
You say goodmorning, when it's midnight, going out of my head. Missing you badlyyy. Anyway, I'm like eating kitkat while typing this, fattening much? I ate kitkat and oreo for breakfast, caifan for lunch and pizzahut for dinner. Ohmygod. Next time how to club uh? So fat can't even fit into my jeans by the time it's March. HENG TMR GOT PE, GONNA BURN MY FATS YES BABY.

School was okay today. Had, malay lesson, which I think it's damn useless la, not like I will use it or something, let us learn frenchhhhh. Had 3 periods of econs, and Miss Cherie patted my head, hahha she damn funny omg I cannot. Then had mob, and then went to West Gate with dy, hanan and av to makan pizzahut! Then went home to do my homeworks. Damn lazy to study man, I cannot. Somemore I even composed a song today?? Anyway that's about it. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.