Monday 27 January 2014

Second Efforts

I miss the adrenaline of sneaking, getting high, jumping to my favourite music and waking up at 5pm. 

One thing I really like about my new class is that the girls really make an effort to bond. :) Got a kinder surprise plus stuff toy from my amazing angelllll. *-* LOVE IT SO MUCH I ATE EVERYTHING ALRDY. Today school was, okay I have a confession, I skipped accounting lesson. :S TO GO HOME TO STUDY ECONS DUH. As in like, the lesson isn't kind of official, but mehhh, so many homeworks, so horrible. I still have like 1 more page to study for econs, so I reached home at 4.30pm, and studied till 6.30pm! How did I even tahan.

Ohyes, caause I was multi tasking, playing the 2014 grammys on starworld while studying econs hahaha. Explains alot. Anyway, played piano and stuff. Gonne do MOB soon! After I bathe! omg my cramps are killing me so badly. why. why. why. Okay gtg, Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.