Wednesday 1 January 2014

Second Cabs

Photo: HAPPY NEW YEAR @joannedhm @xmtyx @wanderlustzz
HAPPY NEW YEAR ITS 1ST JAN, and first month together with baby. It's been so fast. Last night was well, plans didn't go as planned. Went for the annual church dinner at grandma's church, then headed to Clarke Quay to meet baby, megan and abigail, I was fking late, even I was pissed at myself. Spent alot of time taking cab, but with good company. HAD COUNTDOWN IN A CAB. I have baby, megan and abigail to countdown with yayyy. We were cabbing everywhere I tell you.

So, meg, abs and i didn't want to enter the thai club because, it just didn't feel right, baby's friends confirm gonna hate me now. :/  I mean, it's a new experience but I guess I was too.. Thennn uhmm, went to baby's house together with kenneth, meg and abs to drink! It ended badly. Damn angry I cannot even. Sent abigail home then went to meg's house then went to take bus to airport. Alighted to go pee. Then took a bus to NEX and watched Frozen, impromptu idea, need to get my mind off things. Anyway, it's a start to 2014, hope the year would be not too harsh. Now let me least the families of the people who had sadder new years LOL. (NOT SAYING MINE IS SAD, IT'S ACTUALLY GREAT, I WAS FREEZING, I WAS CLOSER TO SNOW.)

Famous deaths of 1 Jan:
Today, a famous singer named Patti Page died at 85.

AND THEN THESE ARE THE FAMILIES OF PPL WITH BTR NEW YEARS.
Famous births of 1 Jan:
COLLIN MORGAN (OMG MERLIN, LOVE THIS SHOW.)


Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.