Saturday 4 January 2014

Second Obstacles

Photo: @joannedhm @kennethfong_ @xmtyx @wanderlustzz
It's 4th Jan! FKFKFKFK NONONONO, i don't want school to start. Got council meeting early in the morning like wtf, spare me the first day of school ley. Anyway, yesterday night was fun! Drank with Dilys too! Was like damn high! But can control can walk, I always tell Megan to leave me alone and I'll be fine, but this time, Megan was higher than I was so, really cannot leave her alone. I GET THAT NOW. LOL. It was a great day! Made some new friends in the toilet and while dancing, exchanged insta and stuff. haha!

How to get insta followers? Ya, go clubbing and while they dancing use their phone to follow yourself. This method is brought to you by Megan. HAHAHA, we had so much fun yesterday until we lost our precious cards. So this will be like the last clubbing sesh, till I don't know when is the next one. Need to focus on A Levels, get into uni and live my life with a good degree. Thats the plan. Any obstacles I will overcome! Like using the comp, I WILL LOCK IT UP. Watching TV? Throw the damn tv.

Clubbing? Ask dad to confiscate my IC. Going out? TAKE MY EZLINK CARDS, TAKE ALL MY CARDS. Okokok, I shall do my holiday homeworks now! You know, alot of people want baby and I to break up, and they are giving reasonable reasons, so I am in like, how do I put this, I AM ON HOLD. Idk wtf am I talking about. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.