Thursday 2 January 2014

Second New Year

Photo: In macs chilling with this upside down (idk what is this called) @xmtyx
AHHH, Megan and I hit the jackpot yesterday! :D (as in not the real jackpot, it's just a figure of speech.) so yesterday, you could say, I spent my New Year at home and out with the megs. Went to re-do our new years at tgiw zouk yesterday night. Mind blowing! Cheap bacardi as well! Paid like $10 and still can't finish (also because I felt like puking if I drank more.), kwang bought me some nuggets cause home girl didn't eat, I mean for the entire day I ate an egg and sausage from macs (no bread hor), I bought like red bean buns and lollis :P

Photo: Someone engrossed in the ice milo. @xmtyx
So, made new friends! Forget the girl name though, but she remembered our names. Ohya, the funny thing is I can't talk the entire time, even my own voice irritates me, so horrible and ugh, I should say it's a disfigured voice. Can't wait for my voice to come back. Some australians guys kept bugging us, but yesterday night was perfect because it wasn't so crowded at phuture! But for zouk cause DJ Ghetto so ofcourse crowded. Happy New Year guys, my period came booo. No wonder my mood like 3ufyhe78w9oi932ijfiuc;vf ,. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.