Friday 17 January 2014

Second Exhaust

I'm so deadbeat!!! What a day today has been! Here's my entire day:

Photo: HTP nonsense @fortyninelions @jerrybearr
Av, Jer and I!!
So, I had a GP Test, and I wrote Question 8 of 2010's A Level GP Paper, see how much I'll score! It's on: How effective are international efforts in easing the problem of gobal hunger? I studied some examples and stuff, so I should be fine! :D For PE, Had some weird lesson on how to do CPR, everyone had a dummy named, 'mini anne' to practice on, it was quite weird, like the video tutorial said: "Place the heel of your palm in between the nipples on the chest." I was like, wtf? you kidding me?

Photo: School school school!! @jesaysso @xdeana
Me, Jia En, Lisa, forget this girl's name and Jun Fang!
After school had council and stuff, then went to nex to jalan jalan, and then met Megan to go to the airport to do some stuffs, and off to town! Saw the Thaipusam festival, which was quite scary luh, and went home! :)
Like wowww, somemore just now Megan and I were like contemplating if we wanna go, you know, hahahahaha tonight. Because our bus passed by Mink you see. But mehh, too tired. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.