Friday 31 January 2014

Second Traditions

Photo: Happy Chinese New Year! Earlymorningtraditionalchurchservice #tiring
There will be no tvd is katherine died. Hahaha! So, chinese new year, woke up damn early to go to grandma's church, it's like an every year tradition. Her church is those damn traditional kind. So we arrived at the chapel, omg got organ (how I miss that), and thats the only instrument being played, (compared to the modern churches with a live band.), and the pastors and reverends were wearing those stuffs. The service was in chinese/hokkien so like I didn't really understand anything. The good part was when they started distributing mandarin oranges and thats when my singaporean auntie personality pops out, I took 12 oranges? Congrats jo, really you've outdone yourself.

Proceeded to Lao Kim's house, I seriously don't know how we are related btw. Collect angpow only la! HAHAHA. Then proceeded to maternal side relatives, karaoke, watched one direction and taylor swift tours. Cousin's dog having menses damn funny I swear. Proceeded to queenstown to bainian and blablabla. Ended up at my grandma's house to have fun w my cousins and basically I just sat there and nua while they were playing xbox. That's my chu-yi! Happy Chinese New Year guys! Gonna catch my TVD now! And maybe later shall go ~~ Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.