Tuesday 7 January 2014

Second Day

Photo: Reinsta from @jesaysso ! @blendaleee @wanderlustzz @jerrybearr @hedgeehanehan
Second day of school and I ALRDY FEEL LIKE NOT GOING ANYMORE. I dyed my hair! Ash colour, so weird. Today was such a long day I swear, it's like, never ending. Plus the aircon in the class spoil so, HAD TO USE FAN. THEN PPL WRITE ON OUR CLASSS DOOR, "SAUNA", HAHAHA. During lunch time like fking crowded, stupid school management sibei dont know how to handle student crowds must put common break, like seriously, DO YOUR WORK LA WALAO, PPL PAY YOU FOR FK.

Photo: We'll be coming back for you one day. @xmtyx @swagwannabe #throwback
Angryyyyy. So looking forward to this Friday, end of school week plus partayyy. Okay la, I'm going to do econs, Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.