Friday 3 January 2014

Second Rush

Photo: ☺️ @joannedhm
Wasssssup, gonna zouk today again! Last time I'm gonna do this, school starts on Monday, how shitty is that? NO HOMEWORK DONE. Not gonna bother, I don't even know got what homework anyway. Yes, I am a vice president, hahahaha. Get back to morning duties, 'neat' uniforms, event plannings, arriving in school early everyday. This time, I had to study like even on the first damned day of school. Need to start preparing for everything.

So what did I do today? Suppose to go out with Jelene and Denisa today but, I lost my voice, my voice has been gone for like 3 days or so. :( I DON'T CARE IF TODAY WON'T GO WELL, I WILL GET HIGH, DANCE MY FEET OFF AND PARTY LIKE A CRAZZZY BITCH cause I can't do that when school starts. :( baby's gonna be there too, so like, she's going to see me. LOLLL BTR NOT SAY ANYTHING. First time clubbing w baby! it's her first time too! (if you don't count the thai clubs.) Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.