Sunday 19 January 2014

Second Immigration

Photo: Dead beat!!!
Do you ever feel like your whole life has already been planned out for you? (not by God) but by the system in Singapore? I so guhhh everyday it's the same old same old. Where is the excitement, I feel like I need to break out of this circle, you know, migrate or something? The hell am I gonna get a car? Or a damn condo. HAHAHA I THINK I AM ASKING FOR TOO MUCH IN LIFE HAVENT EVEN FINISH UNI.

I'm not even done with mob seriously, all I did was eat sleep watch shows. And listen to Let It Go. I pretty much turned down everyone who wanted to go out w me today, i'm sorry! Really need time to myself. YOU KNOW I AUTOMATICALLY WAKE UP AT 6 ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS LIKE WTF IS WRONG W MY BODY. I'm so screwed for test tmr! Plus I need to go buy NEC Game items. D; BUT AT LEAST GOOD START FOR THE WEEK TMR, Prata with my girllllslslslsls. :P Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.