Sunday 5 January 2014

Second Impromptus

Photo: @xmtyx we the club buds!!
Glad Megan sent me that birthday text!!! We da club buds! Cheers!
So many things to do! Remove my nail polish, cut my nails, dye my hair black, change my socks colour, pack my bag, homework, and there is council meeting tmr morning. *yawns. School school school, such a hassle. Yesterday, I stayed at home for like the entire day, K.O after zouk. Then guess what, while I was doing homework, I felt like clubbing. Megan also felt like, SO WE IMPROMPTU-ED WENT LAST NIGHT. HAHA.

Photo: FOCUS ON ELIZ'S FACE. 4th party of the weeeek. (Omg damn tired) @xmtyx
The thing was, went to macs to have supper and then cabbed to zouk, and bought drinks at holiday inn, and we sat in the middle of some deserted area, and there was a cockroach, and we screamed. After drinking, we cabbed to mink. LOL, IKR. The taxi driver was like, "wa not enough ah, still wanna club." then we were like, "haven't even enter the club." lolol. Made so many new friends at Mink! :D So that's about it. Had breakfast at 126, actually i just drank barley. Then headed home and went to church, and now I'm here. Need to prepare for school, by sleeping. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. (Later next week you see my instagram then you will know that I can't control myself.) Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.