Thursday 9 January 2014

Second Concentration

Photo: #throwback #langkawi with @joannewantsmoney and bro!
Okay so, studied like 2 pages of Job-Costs Production and that's it, feeling so sleepy. Yesterday I slept early so, I could wake up today hahaha! Followed by school, shit tomorrow is my morning assembly duty, first duty of the year. D; Hmm, my skirt like too short, for those who don't know, there is a skirt length check tmr, shall wear the longest skirt I can find! Had conversational malay lesson, which was a fking waste of time? Like come on, A Levels, focus please dear school. On one hand we have people advancing, and here you are teaching us malay. Sibei dumb sia.

Somemore the break timings like damn wtf, so many common breaks, no need eat is it?? Fking hell. Had 3 periods of econs which was damn super draining, but I grasped many concepts. Then had MOB and accounting. A lot of homework given today sia, feel so exhausted, and it's not even the end of first week of school. After school, went to meet Megan and Joanne at Tampines Mall for dinz. Abit awkward because (you know what happened). So Megan and I had a long bus ride hommmmee. That's about it for today. Tomorrow will be, partay time! :D But before that have council meeting and stuffs. AND PE. SHIT. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.