Saturday 25 January 2014

Second Saturdays

Photo: Day outttttt
So, today supposed to wake up early to do homework but, me being me, slept like a pig. Actually I woke up at 7? But then I went back to sleep. Went out for movie and dinch with JJ at cine! Watched Bad Grandpa, it's quite dirty and sick but it's damnnnnn funny. I think I laugh damn loud in the cinema. But it's not the typical kind of comedy movie, there storyline is not creative but the movie, overall, it's funny. :) Ate Genki Sushi! Which reminds me, I have not paid him! Ate alot, damn full! JJ sent me home! :D What a great afternoon. Now, back to studying. :(


Here is one of my favourite scenes of bad grandpa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRSUS4WZO5Q
Is like, while they were filming the movie, no one knew they were filming it, so it's like there is no paid calefare, so whatever the public reacts to what the actors were doing, is real, that's the funny part hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.