Wednesday 29 January 2014

Second Salaries

Today is normal, Mr Ser is damn funny! In the morning, he checked my timetable, so caring. :) And then had some lesson on dreams and goals, my dream is pretty much money and I'm working towards earning loads of it. $$$ Look at this shit!

SO PLEASE WORK HARD GUYS! We can do it! :) Look at the design industry starting pays, $3,700 omg, imagine 10 years later, I'm thinking 8,000! 20 year? 5 digits please!!! Omg, Law starting salaries are like $5,000??? Imagine in 10 years, those straight As students will earn $10,000 a month?? They could purchase a car in less than a year. When is it my turnnn. That's 2012's salaries, I hope 2014's one will increase! Fingers crossed! By the time I graduate, (hopefully), it'll be 2018!!! money money money.

Okay, so had accounting for 3 periods (2hours omg.), including an accounting test! Walao give so many homeworks, how are we gonna celebrate cny man, no need alrdy sia. Then actually can go home already but the damn school gate only open at 1.25pm fkkkk. So, that's all! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.