Friday 24 January 2014

Seconds

Photo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST @huangpotato LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK, thanks for all the laughter, fun, seriousness and logics (that I will never be able to understand), and wisdom and table manners. I WILL STILL DRAW FLOWER ON YOUR PAPER IF I HAVE THE CHANCE CAUSE I DONT CARE I LOVE IT. 20 Y.O ALRDY SO OLD. So old so old so old, just read the envelope decoration. Love you porklover94.com #porkfriends #2013tablepartner #partnersincrime looking forward to years and years of friendship!
My Dan Ying's Birthday!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE, YOU MY SECOND MUM, #justsaying HAHAHAHA. LUV YOU.

Photo: Process of our 2 hour break time. @wanderlustzz
What an awesome day! :) School in the morning with the breakfast club, Amir and Hameezah! Then had assembly, did late-coming duty with Jeraldine and we found a new packet of panty liner on the frigging ground like who the hell drops this kind of thing on the ground man. All the teachers thought is mine because I picked it up and put on the security guard table. LOL. FK LA WLAO WU HUI WO. For admin period, Mr Ser lectured the class on setting a timetable for ourselves and I think his way is damn logical and good!

Photo: @tabilin @scatteredbones
Had GP Lesson on Application question! Which reminds me, I have damn alot of homeworks. Let me list them out. GP Application Question & Summary Question for 2010 paper 2, Economics homeowkr essay on Market Failure, MOB homework on breakeven-analysis. I even have to study for econs market failure test on next tuesday and accounting factory overhead allocation test for next wednesday. On top of that need to revise for common test (that is 2-3 weeks from now.) for all my subjects. :(

Photo: Happy Birthdayyyy @huangpotato #20 @wanderlustzz @scatteredbones
Anyway, enough of all those bullshits, after GP had PE! Ran 5 rounds! Not bad sia my stamina improved! Then did many stretching and stuffs. Then had break and for htp, we learned about cip. Going to ssome children centre to do cip. yay or nay? After school went to buy stuff for nec, then went for hair treatment then went home to change and stuff then went to DanYing's 20th Birthday BBQ Party! :P Had so much fun, made new friends! So that's about it for today, the day went by so fast! Got to meet Sheralyn! ^^ Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.