Sunday 12 January 2014

Second Mistakes

I'm a fucking useless shit ass person. I can't even like prevent stupid things from happening really. I think I'm the cause of all problems. Because of me then alot of bad things happen, sorry. :( Anyway, last night, went to mink agains. But it wasn't as fun as Friday, maybe cause not high, then somemore headache. And I didn't kiss like anyone at all so booo. D; And went to church in the morning, I slept on the sofa at the foyer, so embarrassing man, never even attend the service.

Then went home to sleep and went for music lesson. Then had dinz with family outside. I told my mum about me clubbing, and I have an addiction, dammit. I really really really suck, like I can't even keep a relationship going, I can't be a good role model and stuffs, I made my mum worry. I am a bad influence as well. What kind of vice president am I?? I AM SO EW. So fat, so ugly and with such a bad personality. What am I? I am human. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.