Wednesday 15 January 2014

Second Earlies

Photo: Look at what @fortyninelions @49lions drew in my organizer.
School today was super great? Cause firstly accounting lesson was understandable and I didn't feel like sleeping, next I could actually go home. LOL. School literally ended at 10.45am. Av was drawing on my organizer, encouraging me not to go club. Aiya won't go la, won't go, maybe like march holidays or june, after common test I guess. Now where got time? D: I shall exercise! YES MUST LOSE WEIGHT, FK SIA I EAT SO MUCH MACHIAM PIG. EAT AND SLEEP EAT AND SLEEP. Then somemore today's IR[ discussion question was, do you eat to live or live to eat, I was like LIVE TO EAT WOO. 

My face is like on some school banner, is major ugly. 
Duh, who the hell eats to live, kidding, everyone. Let me tell you what my mind's been up to, alot of thinking about something very irresistable. (I can't spell for fk.) anyway, yeaaa like, ahhh I need that thing so so so much, I can't stop thinking man. crazy jo is mad. I wanna kiss someone come-on. THE HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT. See la too stress then become like that. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.