Tuesday 14 January 2014

Second Costing

In my mind, in my head, this is all we all came from. So today I was bipolar, ignored my dad in the morning, hahaha fk. So during PE, ran like 4 rounds crazy or shit??? I was damn tired man, like during PE I could just fall asleep while running. impossible right? Then had GP, walao really cannot, my eyes like wanna close badly. Thank goodness had break after that, went to F03 to sleep, hahaha. Our aircon like repaired leyyy. After that had accounting, damn hard, hate this shit chapter, wanna just die man. Reminds me, tmr I have like 3 period of accounting and then 3 periods of break and it's end of the school day like wtf right.

Then, had double breaks, used it to sleep, then had econs which we were formed into groups, dammit I must write 2 essays. :S Good for me also cause can practice! Then had mob, tak boleh tahan man, I wanted to run to dreamland already. Costing costing costing, all I can think of is mothafking costing. Save me pls. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.