Wednesday 22 January 2014

Second Favourites

Photo: Thank you JJ for this gift! It's like WONDERLANDDDDD
I feel like getting another tat?? Ya ikr, the fuck is wrong with me. So, school today was really really long?? In the morning there was accounting, did the tutorial and stuff, then had 3 consecutive periods of break, that's a total of 2hours. Ate so much caifan, then headed to the stadium to walk around the tracks with abs! Then went to spin on the field with hanan! Chilling w ma buds, av, abs, jer and hanan! Life is good. Then had htp period which was on bullying, so sad sia so many people die because they got bullied. :(

Then after that went to see Ms Quek about council stuff and then had council meeting for orientation till 6.30pm! Then went home, took the fucking bus, and there was a massive jam, so I took like 2 and a half hours just to get home. wonderful.. Mr Ser sat the same bus as me, LOL. But I alighted at tpy, he was still on the bus. O: Thenn, met jia jiet at amkhub! He surprised me with so many chocolates! ALL MY FAVS OMG??? Then he sent me home, and that's about it! Had a super late dinner, which is maggi mee! Means I'm not gonna sleep like till 2am or something. Chocolate gonna keep me company! Goodbye! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.