Monday 20 January 2014

Second Tattoo

Photo: SNAPCHAT SCREENSHOT with my babe @fortyninelions
Live, Laugh, Love. Simple yet hard? Anyway, i'm so fucking bloated thanks to eclipse man, should not have bought the salmon sashimi, then i wont have to buy the eclipse, RAGRETS. So, I have not bought the stuff for orientation, that's because I think, we should just save the money and give points instead of prizes am I right? LOL. Shall tell Ms Quek that tmr or wednesday. Need to do econs essay mannnn. Anyway, school was fine today, HELL NO.

GP right, mdm yani split everyone up randomly pick seats for us. I AM SO FKING UNLUCKY. D': Okay so my original table group consists of me, Av, Abs, Jer and Hanan. Now???? Chen shuen, ronald and silvester, damn it, why can't i have any girls in my group. ): I no like irritating noisy boys, i need my peace and quiet. Please God, Please. I have nothing to look forward to in GP anymore. T-T

For MOB, had test! And then went through the answers, so dry sia the lesson. Then had econs, which was quite okayyy. I seriously don't know where I put my Market Failure notes. :x (okay nevermind i just found it on the spot, it's on the damn floor.) After school chiong to City Hall to get my second tattoo. Which I like~~~ Joe's hands are damn steady la! Will keep going back in the future! :) So that's about it, ate a whole chicken for dinz, fat or fat. OHYA HAD PRATA W MY AV AND HANAN IN THE MORN. That's all for today! I downloaded Snapchat, so do add me: jojusteece

Do send me some vids and pics. ;) Will post my second tat soon when it heals! Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.