Thursday 30 January 2014

Second Reunions

Club bud Megs & I!

I HAVE NOT SLEPT FOR LIKE 38 HOURS (except the part whr I slept on the train). Okay I tried napping but it failed cause every 10 minutes, my mum would ask me to do choressss. D; Anyway, i packed my table and room and shelf and cupboard and it's frigging neat! #springcleaningsuccess Okay, let me talk about yesterday night. The plan was to go clubbing at zouk, by leaving my house at 11pm. Guess what, I could only leave at 1.20am! D; All my friends were waiting for me.... One of the moments where I just wanna slap my face, it's like I'm such a burden to my cuties.



 Furthermore when I alighted from the cab, I bumped into Iman, he was abit drunkk and hugged me. LOL. The night was dullll cause I could not get into zouk! Fullhouse! :( JJ accompanied me till cuties123 came. However, lucky charm Megan, attracted some VIP dudes and got us in!!!! :D MY FACE JUST LIT UP. But then Felix kept making me drink as a sign of gratitude... So I got really really high. Okay la, enjoyed myself! When I got home, horrible headache, could not even sleep! Prepared to go to school. So had CNY celebrations in school, the concert just sucks. Especially the Opera one like errrr, what am I even watching. 

Photo
Mr Ser sent me this on my fb. Iknow what you're thinking. 
Except minghui dance! Ya that one I like. hahaha. Met Glen in school! :) Presented mandarin oranges to ze principal! Then chionged home!! I slept on the train and overshot my station! Went home to do spring cleaning. And had reunion dinner at some restaurant in BoonKeng. Dammmmmn full. I told my cousins that I could puke. So that's about it! Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Shen Ti Jian Kang! Wan Shi Ru Yi! err err, Nian Nian You Yu! what else is there. Xue Ye Jin Bu! Long Ma Jin Shen! AIYA K ENOUGH. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.